Why spend hundreds of dollars on high fidelity classical music / soundtracks when all you need is a pair of cheap wireless headphones to come along to the party. That said, cheap wireless headphones do come in many different shapes, sizes and styles.
Here's the top 10 best cheap wireless headphones for you to choose from:
|Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones W/Case||Best Overall|
|iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones Foldable Headset||Budget Pick|
|Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear||Upgrade Pick|
1. Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones W/Case
- The earbuds are very light with minimal pressure
- Versatile connection options…Bluetooth, NFC, USB
- Sweatproof feature ideal for daily use
- Very compatible with most devices
- Great sound quality and bass for the price
- Short battery life when using the Bluetooth function
- Bass sometimes bleeds into the vocals
- Not very comfortable fit
The Mpow Flame Bluetooth Headphones offer exceptional performance if you are on a tight budget.
The first thing you’ll notice about these headphones is that they come with a carrying pouch. This protective case prevents the headphones from bending, warping, and breaking. The outside part is made from a soft pleather that allows you to store them effortlessly. The inside of the protective case is made from synthetic leather for added strength and durability.
You get good sound quality at an affordable price. The headphones convey an amazing sense of bass. However, the general music output is slightly thin and tinny. Overall, the good quality beats the lack of comfortability and can be expected from cheap wireless headphones.
2. Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear
- Nice balanced sound with minimal distortion
- Connects to bluetooth devices very easily
- The noise cancellation really does work
- They are very comfortable to wear
- They are easy to use and have a convenient control panel
- They work well with Blue g ood devices
- They have a great microphone for making calls
- They have a great battery life
- They come with a bag for storage in the travel case
- They have a comfortable in ear strap
- The sound isn't that great for music
- The wireless technology can be quirky
- Can't be used for much more than music
- The sound is quite muddy
- The ear pads are very big
If you are a person that wants to have great sounding bluetooth headphones for your smart phone, then these might just be the ones for you. The wireless technology is actually quite amazing in these and they connect really fast to a device and usually work the first time without any problem.
3. iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Over Ear Headphones Foldable Headset
- Creative design
- Reasonable price
- Good sound quality
- Long battery life
- Supports a range of different Wireless devices at a time
- Foldable design makes it easy to store
- Not apt for outdoor use
- Mic quality is average
- Placed in charging has bad-smelling
As a newbie to the wireless headphone game, we spent several hours deciphering through reviews and researching the top brands on the market. The search made us think of all the factors that make for a good pair of budget wireless headphones. After a lot of research, we were able to narrow down the list to three of the best inexpensive earplugs.
The iJoy Matte Finish Premium Rechargeable Wireless Headphones has everything you need in a wireless headset and was made with both music-lovers and computer-users in mind. With a well-balanced treble and bass, the iJoy matte finish headphones offer an excellent sound quality at a very reasonable price.
The padded headband is adjustable and the ear cushions are soft and comfortable. The hinged earpieces can swivel out for compact storage, further increasing portability.
4. Bluetooth Headphones
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Decent noise cancellation
- Earbuds stay secure in ears
- IPX7 Waterproof
- 8 hour playback time
- Slight cable discomfort after long period of use
- Sound isn’t as good as other pricey models
Our top pick is the LETSCOM wireless and waterproof earbuds, and it comes with an IPX7 waterproof and sweatproof rating. Its earbuds have three different sizes to choose from, as well as among 5 color options. The battery life offers a playback of up to 8 hours, and the earbuds stay in your ear securely even during a workout. It also comes with a microphone and radio function.
The earbuds are also compatible with both Apple and Android, along with most headphones, laptops, and handheld devices. The LETSCOM wireless earbuds are also compatible with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
5. Mpow FLAME2 Bluetooth Headphones Sport
- An affordable price—you get a lot of value for your money with these Mpow Bluetooth Headphones
- Comes with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Comes with three different ear tip sizes
- Truly wireless headphones, so they’re perfect for doing exercise and workouts
- IPX7 waterproof rating
This pair of cheap wireless headphones are built to deliver good sound quality, comfort, and a long battery life. They’re fully waterproof, so you can use them for outdoor workouts. They come with a built-in mic and buttons to control the volume.
These wireless sports earphones deliver a crisp, clear sound with minimal sound distortion. They connect pretty quickly, and you can use them with a number of different devices, from computers to phones.
6. SENSO Bluetooth Headphones
- Lightweight headphones that are perfect for exercise
- They feature Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- The battery lasts for a full 8 hours using it for calls, streaming and music playback
- They feature an IPX7 waterproof rating, which means they can be submerged for a full 30 minutes underwater.
- The earbuds come with a secure, comfortable fit
- They feature remote control, allowing you to easily change tracks or adjust the volume
- They have excellent call quality allowing you to clearly speak with others
- The headphones come with three different sizes of ear tips and two different sizes of ear hooks
- They come with a soft, hard-shell carrying case for storage
- Includes a Micro USB charging cable and a USB adapter.
- One user reported that they leak quite a bit of noise – but when used with music the noise doesn’t leak out.
The SENSO Bluetooth headphones are great for those that want to use them while exercising or sports activity. They come with a comfortable fit that is great for a variety of activities including running, gym workouts, walking, etc. Their design also gives them a stable fit for those that run long distances. They feature next generation Bluetooth 4.1 technology that allows them to have quick response times so you can reliably control them while listening to music.
7. Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Tangle-free cord
- IPX7 waterproofing
- 12-hour battery life
- SweatGuard technology
- Different color options
- Comes with two-year warranty
- Max volume not as loud as some would hope
- Bass could be a little fuller
- Tight fit at first that can take some getting used to
These sports earphones from Anker are perfect for people who like to hit the gym often. One of the best features of these earphones is that they are waterproof, with the rating being IPX7, which means they are capable of staying under water at up to two meters deep.
These headphones are also designed for use with other devices, including laptops and smartphones and they have a reasonable amount of battery life of around 10 hours. In addition, the sound is very clear.
These earphones are comfortable to wear for long periods of time and great for anyone who doesn’t want to get tangled wires during their routine.
8. SoundPEATS Bluetooth Earphones
9. Mpow Jaws Gen5 Bluetooth Headphones 18H Playtime
- Lightweight and comfortable for long-term wear
- Good battery life
- Good price
- Comfortable and secure fit
- Good sound quality
- Works well with Android, iOS, and Windows phones
- Does not work well with