True wireless headphones seem to be everywhere right now. It seems like new models are being released every month, but equally as many are being discontinued too.
It isn’t as easy to find the best earbuds like it used to be. You used to have a choice between Bose’s or Sennheiser’s neckband models. Now you have dozens of styles that all do pretty much the same thing.
With the best true wireless earbuds, you want to look for the most value for your dollar. That means getting a set of earbuds with an IP rating of at least 5 for sweat resistance. You want good battery life and something that doesn’t require constant recharging.
It’s really not worth skimping on what you might think is overpriced right now………but should seem like a no brainer a few years down the line, when wireless earbuds are the norm at this price point.
Here are the ten best true wireless earbuds you can buy now.
1. PASONOMI Bluetooth Earbuds Wireless Headphones Bluetooth Headset Wireless Earphones IPX7 Waterproof Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Hi-Fi Sound
- IPX7 Waterproof
- Short-circuit protection
- Wide Compatibility
- Super long play time
- CVC noise cancellation microphone
- Flat wire and tangle-free design
- Built-in magnets for easy hanging
- Inline control and built-in mic
- 32mm/40mm dual-dynamic driver
- 3800mAh charging case
- Charging case isn’t up to the mark
- Bass could’ve been better
- Not sweat-proof
- Average battery life
- Pick-up and hence dual play time is restricted to a distance of 10m
Amazing product, stylish design, good bass, good battery life, microphone and sound are also really good, plus IPX7 waterproofing is one of its best features, also it’s wireless and last but not the least it’s dual play.
2. True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth 5.0 Headphones
- Interesting design
- Very good sound
- Easily connect to smartphones
- Long battery life
- Reasonable price
- Affordable price
- IPX5 water resistant
- Comes with carrying case
- The microphone isn’t built into the Bluetooth earbud design
- A little heavy, not the most comfortable in-ear buds
- The sound might not impress people with extreme picky ears
- The audio can cuts off at times
- The case can’t be used when charging the earbuds
For All Phones, Tablets, iOS and Android (Black) from iDeer.
3. Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones IKANZI iPX7 Waterproof 72H Cycle Play Time
- Medium-range sound quality
- Very affordable
- Well-made and comfortable
- Long Bluetooth range
- Lightweight and portable
- Snap-in design for easy wearing and removal
- Voice assistant features
- Made of sweat-proof materials
- JBL headphone app for better controls and better sound quality
- Quick and easy pairing
The IKANZI earbuds have received rave reviews from users, especially for its wireless convenience, bass, and sound. With one full charge, it can last up to 72 hours of music playtime, 16 hours of calling time, and 15 hours of working time. And it also comes with a helpful charging case.
The new 3rd version of this product also uses Bluetooth 5.0 for 450% faster streaming speed (augmented by the fact that they use the latest Qualcomm chipset) and longer range. It is more secure and stable than 2.0 and even 4.0 Bluetooth versions, so it could replace your old devices with Bluetooth 2.0 or 3.0 versions.
4. FOCUSPOWER F10 Mini Bluetooth Earbud Smallest Wireless Invisible Headphone
The Focuspower F10 Mini is our choice for best wireless earbud of 2019.
In terms of design, these earbuds are pretty ordinary. Made almost entirely out of plastic, they don’t feel like the premium stuff you’ll find in expensive earbuds. They are lightweight though and feel very comfortable once you’ve managed to get them in.
The sensors on the earpieces are well-placed and don’t affect the audio in any way. We would have liked more emphasis on controls, though. These earbuds have controls on the earpieces, but they’re very limited. If you’re using them with an Android phone, then you’ll be out of luck as those controls are completely useless. The volume controls do work, but the play/pause button is missing.
5. JLab Audio JBuds Air True Wireless Signature Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case
- True Wireless (No parts/wires connecting the earbuds)
- 3 Eq sound settings
- IP55 sweat resistant for workouts
- EarGels & Comply TX-100 Ear Tips included
- Not too many, but it's near impossible to find true wireless earbuds with no reported cons
- Lightweight earbuds
- Charging case isn't the sturdiest (A normal small case that opens up to hold the earbuds)
Up to 8.5 Hours of Playback per Charge (Earbuds), Up to 12 Hours Charging Case – Includes Removable Ear Gels & Comply Tx-100 (Medium Black) Fit Ear Tips
These JLAB JBuds Air wireless / bluetooth earbuds use Bluetooth 5.0 technology. They are made for High Fidelity audio output (16-bit/48KHz); Great for all types of music.
No parts/wires connecting the earbuds. The earbuds isolate ambient noise and have an IP55 Sweat resistant for workouts. Come with 3 Eq sound settings. You can listen to relaxing and energizing sound for your workouts or for relaxing.
6. Upgraded Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds
- Satisfaction guaranteed with Lifetime guarantee
- Solid charging case
- Unmatchable Battery Backup 15hr
- Best True Wireless under 100
- Superb combination of charging case and true wireless earbuds
- Volume control without ipad/phone
- Allows pairing of 2 devices at a time
- 3.5mm jack might be missing for some
- Charging Case is not really handy but wired charging port available
- Single button to handle calls and other functions
- Sound are not quality but decent for the price range
For Running, Gym, Traveling, Phone/PC and Bla.
Noise cancelling feature ensures that you will be able to focus on your activity without any distraction. The earbuds connected via Bluetooth 5.0 help in low latency and superior audio quality.
The battery case can give you a charging time of about 9 hours on a single charge which is an amazing offer given the affordability of the product.
7. TOZO T8 True Wireless Stereo Headphones TWS Bluetooth in-Ear Earbuds
- Stable connection.
- Secure cord-free fit.
- Foldable, so you can take them anywhere.
- Long-lasting battery, and charging case offers multiple charges.
- Comfortable earbuds have multiple earbud tip sizes so you can find the right fit for each ear.
- Led that indicates the left and right earbuds pairing can be hard to see in bright light.
- Sound quality isn’t as good as wired earbuds.
Ing with Any Bluetooth Device.
You can listen to music freely without any cord restrictions. Made of high quality ABS material, these earbuds are waterproof and thus can be used for swimming and other sports.
They fit securely in your ears and feel very lightweight to wear. The Bluetooth 4.1 technology allows you to connect them to any Bluetooth-enabled device easily and provides stable communication. The battery inside the earbuds supports up to 6 hours playtime and the charging case allows you to charge earbuds 3X times with a total of 18 hours playtime.
8. Dudios Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds
- Super affordable price
- Great sound quality for this price range
- IPX6 waterproof rating
- Great customer service
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Earbuds are secure enough to work out with
- Good battery life
- Secure wingtip design blocks out ambient noise
- A little tricky to put on
- Don’t come with carrying case
- Only sweatproof when in the wingtip design
With a price tag that’s but a fraction of what you might pay for other true wireless earbuds, the Dudios Bluetooth 5.0 Wireless Earbuds are a great value for the money. This earbud is very comfortable to wear and stay in during periods of exercise.
The Dudios earbud comes with softer silicone tips and three pairs of memory foam ear tips, including two triple-flange tips. With the right fit, you’ll have little trouble keeping this earbud secure and comfortable.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What are the best wireless earbuds under $100?
Wireless headphones seem to be everywhere these days. You might have noticed in the past couple of years the increasing popularity of earbuds that don't have a wire.
People are walking around the streets, jogging to the gym or recovering from their last ride, and talking wirelessly, all from their earbuds.
This is convenient and useful.
What's the reason behind the popularity of true wireless earbuds? Let's find out.
What are the best true wireless earbuds 2022?
This new style of totally wireless earbuds provides several benefits that wired earbuds can't. First and foremost, they’re wire free, but this doesn’t mean that you can't still enjoy the benefits of a corded earbud. Most true wireless earbuds have the capability for a wire-free charging or connection to a nearby device. These add a lot of utility to your earbuds and offer a greater degree of ease when compared to traditional wireless earbuds.
Beyond this, they are generally smaller and lighter. This is hardly a convenience when it comes to harder-to-carry devices like "smart" watches. But for earbuds, it means that you can generally squeeze them into smaller pockets, and forfeit the added bulk of the charging cord and an extra wire.
Also, they're generally less expensive.
Which true wireless earbuds are worth buying?
Are cheap true wireless earbuds good?
Many true wireless earphones at this price range are listed as supporting Bluetooth 4.2. That is the bare minimum requirement for being able to pair a set with any modern smartphone with Bluetooth. That, in turn, ensures you can enjoy features like Siri support and the ability to seamlessly stream music from your phone.
So, you don’t necessarily need to be concerned with the version of Bluetooth if that specification isn’t highlighted for a particular pair. Most modern smartphones support Bluetooth 4.2, so this metric isn’t really something you need to spend time researching.
Instead, I suggest you look at the following specifications:
- How many hours of battery life does the manufacturer claim for the earphones? Do they exceed that claim in your own experience?
- Under what circumstances will the earphones shut off automatically to save battery power?
Earbuds are great when you’re out for a run or doing strenuous work, but when you go to an area with a lot of noise, it can be harder to focus on the music. In fact, your ears may start to hurt and you can’t enjoy the quality of the music as much as you’d like, just because of the noise around you! That’s why earbuds with noise cancelling features are so handy. You can play your favorite music as loud as you like and it’s like a bubble around you that shuts out everything else!